Answer your own Proust Questionnaire on Facebook.
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Playing tennis, competing, winning, but also being at home in Spain, in Majorca, with my friends and family.
What is your greatest fear?
I don’t think I have one in particular. I am pretty calm. Just some small things that I better not comment on :-).
Which historical figure do you most identify with?
A gladiator …if they really existed.
Which living person do you most admire?
Just normal people from my hometown, from my country.
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Selfishness and no respect for the others.
What is your favorite journey?
Travel to and back from a tournament knowing I have given it my all.
What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Excellency.
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
I use “Vamos!” a lot, but not sure that I overuse it.
What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I have more than one—I have three: my parents, my sister, and my girlfriend.
When and where were you happiest?
Competing and back at home.
Which talent would you most like to have?
Roger Federer’s ability to play tennis easily.
What is your current state of mind?
Calm and serene.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
To have worked hard and achieved what I never thought I could achieve in terms of winning what I have already won at my age.
What is your most treasured possession?
My tennis titles and my life in general.
Where would you like to live?
I live where I would like to live. I live in Majorca, Spain, and I am not sure there are better places. (I have traveled a lot, so I can be sure of this.)
What is your favorite occupation?
Tennis player.
What is your most marked characteristic?
The strength, both mental and physical.
What do you most value in your friends?
The word says it all. To be a friend means that they are always there, for the good or the bad.
How would you like to die?
Knowing I always tried to do well.
If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
I would be me again. I am having a lot of fun, really!
What is your motto?
“To improve, be a better person and player, and to try my best.”