Wednesday, November 24, 2010

STUDENT ART EXHIBIT AT MY COLLEGE~~~including my art :)

Here are pictures of some of the art from talented students at San Jac Central College that I liked the most and were included in the Fall show of 2010. I myself was included which I am excited for because I finally got to display my own art. It was a painting and if you view or read my blog or facebook then you know which painting it is. There were more photos of other pieces BUT they seem to have disappeared from my cameras SIM card :( BOO! Maybe I could sneak by one more time to take a shot of the artworks. Enjoy and feel free to comment and follow.







 SAM SAVELL




 MY PAINTING!! :)

 Also some of my photography. I don't have enough time to  edit out the toilet paper of this pic but when I do I will. HAHAHA!







No comments:

Post a Comment