Tuesday, September 11, 2012

♥Make Up With Enhancing Benefits♥

Hello fashion lovers! I decided to 
post up a review on this awesome product I bought from Aveeno, positively radiant. I bought this at a local target. I went in adventure for something else, which was a facial moisturizer with SPF coverage that also had the extra on illuminating skin to even out the tone, because of my past in playing tennis, and also when I work out. I am glad I took my time, as I always do when I go shopping for cosmetic products. I'm very wary burning money on cosmetic products too. This product claims that it has SPF 30 coverage, evens out skin tone for a more radiant look, and the bonus I didn't expect is the tint added. It only comes in two tones. I bought the fair to light tinted moisturizer since I tend to be very pale. I will be posting more reviews on it to see if I a difference shows. I did notice while I was out that it "caked", but apparently to someone I know, for these products you have to keep adding to your face. I'm not sure if that is true. I am kind of upset to see this come from this purchase, but the real purpose was for the sunblock, skin tone restoration.




No comments:

Post a Comment