Monday, December 7, 2009

NEW PAINTING~~~

HELLO~~~I have a new project I just finished right now and I am glad I am done to see it complete. I used a lot of gold acrylic for this and it was hard to work with because it is so translucent. I wasn't really going for any type of look. I always just jot down and throw on paper, canvas, etc. whatever comes to mind. With me and drawing and doing all my art, if I think, I start screwing up because I am thinking so much of " well the arms and eyeballs should look like this and This should about 24 inches to the 4th power Blah blah Barram You~~~" I over think too much so I try to avoid that and stick with going with the flow which I do best. It came out me looking all psychedelic which I adore. I am a big fan of the sixties and everything that consists of it. The girl was meant to look like a sixties sex kitten and natural earthy beauty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment