Friday, February 11, 2011

2011 Brass Ring Awards :) GOOD LUCK TO ME

I am filled with the most riveting jollies lol because I just joined the Brass Ring Awards for 2011!! It is an art competition for graphic design, illustrations, and computer graphics. I entered my finished recent piece that I posted a few days ago, VW GTI transforming into a Strawberry. I really did like the outcome and feedback from people in this piece :) and I am hoping it is worthy of this competition and I do win!! >XD I need some prizes and thing's for my title and portfolio. I have to build myself up already with work and get more recognized, really. For those that do read, wish me good luck and feel free to join the competition. It is for High School Students and College students only.

No comments:

Post a Comment