Friday, February 4, 2011

Transformation of VW GTI....to Strawberry :)

One of my recent projects was to work on the
idea of transforming an organic object to a mechanical object. I right away thought of a strawberries' form, and then thought of a Volkswagen GTI ( I love them so much too ) alors!! I chose this imagination into my art. I really liked it a lot!! This piece was my most praised one in class too. I even heard a girl say that it looks like a legit advertisement for Volkswagen! :D How awesome is that ( AHEM! volkswagen...buy my art ) Now my mission is to sell this wonderful creation. I will be pricing it at $150/negotiable since I will be framing it to be prepared for display. IF INTERESTED PLEASE MESSAGE, SPREAD THE WORD, AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW AND COMMENT....YOUR WORDS ARE IMPORTANT






No comments:

Post a Comment