Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion Illustration of Original Drawing Pink See Through Blouse♥♥♥

HELLO MY FELLOW FOLLOWERS!
It has been a while since I have typed a word on my blog. I have been terribly busy with life and it's non stop work to live. In between these survival times, I have been working on my art and trying to get myself out there more as an artist and also trying to get into my local college, The Art Institute of Houston! It is very expensive and sucks that is the only college nearby that offers a degree in Fashion Design. It's crazy that FIDM, Parsons In New York, and even the college in London that Alexander McQueen went to is cheaper than this school. Problem is, I live no where local to that. I wouldn't mind relocating, but I have no ones help. Just me on my own. Here is a fashion illustration I made in Photoshop CS5 with my Wacom Intuos tablet. It originally was a drawing I made with ink, and acrylic, but I did a photo trace, which was pretty difficult because I don't have a scanner ( tooooo poooor ). I managed. I am thinking on adding more of the ink splotches on the background. I really love the whole look of watercolors and the intense color they have like that. As a matter of fact, it gives me an idea for an fashion design. Hope you enjoy, and feel free to comment and critique, share your photoshop or art skills with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment