Thursday, January 28, 2010

Practicing Drawing

I am trying to learn how to sketch and draw in a certain way with sketching pencil and pencil in general. I have adapted to drawing with pen but if you keep drawing with pen though your skills kind of wear off and there is lesser strokes and many such thing's of drawing with pen that slightly take away from a persons drawing ability. I really wish I could make elegant drawings with elegant strokes, eyes, bodies; something I've been trying to master for quite a while. Elegant drawing's are one of my favorite techniques but anyways about this sketch. I made it really quick and practicing after my history class. I have made a small rule that I must at least everyday draw at least ONE SINGLE DRAWING!! Even if it is just a piece of poop! If I don't draw for a whole day and I go to bed I notice I have that feeling of non completion -_-....and I won't go to sleep....or rest in peace....
ENJOY AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO COMMENT IF YOU READ AND SEE MY IMAGES AND FOLLOW :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment