Wednesday, August 4, 2010

FINISHED ILLUSTRATION PASTEL CANDY LOOK AND DRESS DESIGN♥

I consider it to have a pastel, candy type of look, some what marie antoinettish. 
I know this is amateur to what other people can do in Photoshop but sadly I'm a beginner and have no one or money for someone to teach me the tricks. I am learning from my own doing and doodling. :P
The more I learn the more I will add to my work perhaps. If I learn some cool "padre" tricks I will add them to my computer illustrations. The background are the balloons from Miss Dior Cherie lol so yea 
I also finished the background for this earlier drawing I had made of a design I conceived :) I'm really glad I did.


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your use of photoshop. there are lots of good free tutorials online. sometimes you can just google exactly what you want to do, and somebody will have made a tutorial for it. thanks for stopping by my blog!

    becauseicantgonaked

    ReplyDelete