Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HOT TRIP TO ZOO PHOTOGRAPHY ANNA SUI DRESS AND NEW KICK ASS DRAWING

Out of all the days, today was possibly the worst for a trip to the zoo I must admit . I was excited to wear my new Anna Sui dress I purchased. Once I ate though the dress became tighter and the heat made it
unbearable. D: Adding on that I am also heat intolerant,  it was pretty horrifying with the heat of a 1,000 Sun's. Besides that, I  schemed the idea to steal every animal I saw at the zoo ( as always....it was so hard THEY WERE ALL SO CUTE ) I managed to take pictures of some of them but others NoNo~~~ :( and at mid day I draw something new and LOVED the way it turned out. Very proportionate and not amateur at all. If I had the choice I would have immediately thrown myself into a pool of water right away buuuuut sadly there are something's that prevented from that happening............only this time I tell you....ONCE....
                                                                             ENJOY!










 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment