Thursday, August 9, 2012

Affordable Contemporary/Vintage Decor for Your Home♥

Hey everyone!
I decided to take the time on scoping out some affordable furniture that I am looking to embellish at my home, and at the same that I find some good deals, post some prices paired up with pictures on what you can get yourself. Either I suck at googling thing's specifically, or it is really hard to find furniture in my taste on the internet. What I am going for is a mix of contemporary furniture with I wouldn't say loud colors, but vivid colors, and also a hint ( a lot -_- ) of vintage detail. For the longest time I wanted a massive floor mirror for my living room to watch myself dance, and what not. Fascinatingly, I found some that are in my money digits. 
Hope you enjoy what I found. If you know of any other great websites that have stuff like this, please share for those who's eyes are burning, and stinging from looking to long on the computer!!  

$179
Ornate Candle Holders - Bright Berry Pink - Set of 2

il 430xN.151697069 I want
Price Unknown Etsy store Fabulousness

No comments:

Post a Comment